Donate Todayleave a legacy for tomorrow
AmazonSmile Makes Us Smile!
Your purchases on AmazonSmile can benefit Historic Spanish Point.
Do your shopping on www.smile.amazon.com and 0.5% of your purchase total will be donated to Historic Spanish Point. The products and prices are all the same as traditional Amazon, and so is your shopping cart, wish list, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings. It does not cost you a penny. We’re receiving quarterly donations from the program and, with your help, look forward to those amounts increasing. Thank you to everyone who has been shopping at AmazonSmile on our behalf—and to all those who will start!
There are just two quick steps to getting started:
1. Go to www.smile.amazon.com and create an Amazon account if you don’t already have one.
2. Select Gulf Coast Heritage Association as your charitable organization.
Time to shop!
Your donation makes a difference!
Tangible gifts are needed at Historic Spanish Point! Donations of, or toward, the following supplies and equipment can help us further our mission:
- Replace Outdoor Drinking Fountain at Guptill House ($1000)
- Professional digital camera for marketing and site documentation ($750)
- 2-4 person Golf cart ($1,500 to $7,500)
- Electrical Panel and power for Storage Shed to create woodworking shop ($20,000)
- New Refrigerator for White Cottage ($500-600)
- Used Tram to suit 8-11 passengers ($11,000-$15,000)
Do you have the following items that need a good home? We’ll accept the following items in good working order:
- Tools (such as drills, sanders, hammers, rakes, shovels, etc.)
- 4 matching bookcases for offices
- Small round table with 3-4 chairs for an office
- Computers: desktops and laptops (not more than 2 years old)
For more information or to donate items from our Wish List email deputydirector@historics